Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I have to say that I do enjoy learning new things. However, what I enjoy even more is watching my students learn new things and being excited about jumping right in to try whatever it is that we're learning. This week we continued to expand our knowledge with Google Docs by learning how to make a presentation. Actually, we're making a presentation as a class, all 26 students working on one project. What's the project? PSSA Vocabulary. Sounds a bit mundane, but trust me, it's anything but. There are 108 words. We are 26.  We each decided to choose 4 words and create one slide with those words and their meanings. Each student needs to keep track of who is posting which words in order to prevent duplicates. This is how we'll be familiarizing ourselves with these words. If everyone pulls their weight and does their 4 words by next Friday, then we get to partake in an activity with Ms. Mangano. I left school at 4:00. By 5:00 there were already words on slides! I was excited and pleased. Oh, I too will participate in our activity...I hope it's kickball. I'm quite the pitcher!

No comments:

Post a Comment